Welcome to the Luxuryhairsilhouette.com website (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Luxury Hair Silhouette Inc. (the “Company” ). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this …
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information. In order to better serve you, we may combine information you give us online, in our stores, by telephone or in writing about your product interests. We may also combine these with readily available demographic information in order to enable us to communicate with you, by telephone (including by way of automated dialing answering device) e-mail, mail or otherwise, about our products, services, surveys, promotions, special offers, and contests. We also collect this information in order to:
- Process your order and answer questions about the status of your order;
- Send you products that you have ordered or which have been ordered on your behalf, or send your friends, relatives, and associates, products that you have ordered on their behalf;
- Maintain contact with you and provide you with ongoing personalized service and help us to better understand and respond to your needs and preferences as well as to develop customer profiles based thereon and to communicate special offers and promotions from the Company concerning our products and services;
- Communicate directly to you special offers and promotions from the Company on behalf of itself and/or third parties with whom the Company has entered into advertising and promotional agreements or other arrangements;
- Enable you to participate in our promotions and contests and those promotions and contests of third parties with whom the Company has entered into advertising and promotional agreements or other arrangements;
- Develop, improve, market and provide our products and services and manage our business;
- Compile information related to loyalty and earned rewards programs which we may establish from time to time and to which you may be entitled to in respect of your on-line and/or in-store product purchases; and
- Help us to meet applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
For example, we may use your personal information to complete merchandise purchases and returns. We may also use personal information to contact a purchaser when necessary, such as when a delivery may be delayed or when a product is out of stock. In addition, the Company uses personal information to notify its customers about products or services, promotions and special offers in which they may be interested.
We may also request additional information, such as annual income, buying preferences, or age, also known as demographic and profile data, though this information is optional and never required for you to place an order or make a purchase. If you provide the additional information, we may use this data to improve our Site and enhance your shopping experience.
We also use information collected from the Site to measure interest in the various areas of the Site, to ensure that links on the Site facilitate easy navigation and to help make the Site more interesting and informative. Except as described in the Policy, any personal information that we disclose to third parties is done in the aggregate on a non-personally identifiable basis and is used primarily to identify demographic data regarding our customers.
You acknowledge and agree that the Company shall also have the right to incorporate, use and reproduce any text, image, video, audio, or any information, content or other materials you provide through the Site by e-mail or post through the Company social networking websites and web pages such as Facebook, Twitter or YouTube, in whole or in part, in connection with the marketing and promotion of the Company business.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
By Email : email@example.com
By Phone : 647-328-3511